All programs have been converted to a hybrid format incorporating online instruction with on-campus instruction for hands-on components. Please contact the school for program specifics and safety guidance and protocols. Enrollment and financial aid can be done from home. Use your time wisely and enroll today.
Ready to work? We’ve got a program to get you ready.
If you’re interested in Rockford College, you’re likely ready – and eager – to get to work in a new career or advance in your current career. We built our programs with the goal of getting you ready for the workplace with career-focused curriculum that skips the extra “fluff” you don’t need, and focuses on the skills and knowledge you do need.
Our program areas - Medical, Animal Sciences, Businss, Legal and Skilled Trades - are all targeted as growth industries in the coming decade by the U.S. Bureau of Labo Statistics. Then we work with area employers to determine what their needs are to make sure we are training our students to have the most relevant skills.
Choose from diploma and degree programs offered on campus and online. Classes are small, providing individual insruction from our experienced, caring instructors. Learn more about our proggrams and the careers they prepare you for by clicking a link.
Programs offered at Rockford Career College’s Illinois campus
- Addiction Counseling Technician
- Central Sterile Procesing Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - AAS
- Healthcare Administration - AAS
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician (Limited Scope) - AAS
- Medical Laboratory Technician - AAS
- Medical Office Billing and Coding
- Patient Care Technician
- Surgical Techology - AAS
- Accounting & Payroll Clerk Diploma Program
- Business Administration - AAS
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Administration Diploma Program
- Sales Management Diploma Program