Cannabis Dispensary Administration Diploma Program
What Is Cannabis Dispensary Administration?
If you love working with people and want a truly unique and empowering career opportunity, Cannabis Dispensary Administration is a great choice for you. This multifaceted career involves:
- Knowing patient and customer needs and concerns and being able to connect with the best products to fulfill their needs
- Using CBD to help improve the health needs of dogs with issues like pain management, arthritis, anxiety, seizures and even cancer
- Operating point-of-sale systems and managing sales processes
- Being knowledgeable about local, state and federal laws that regulate cannabis distribution
- Having a firm grasp on foundational knowledge to allow you to pursue additional careers in the cannabis industry
The medical marijuana industry is new and expanding at a rapid pace. There are many growth opportunities for individuals interested in the cannabis dispensary field.
What Career Options Are Available in Cannabis Dispensary Administration?
Having a diploma in Cannabis Dispensary Administration will give you an advantage in your job search. Your diploma shows you have the background knowledge necessary to stand out in a field of applicants. Your diploma allows you to work in either a retail store or a dispensary.
What You Will Learn in a Cannabis Dispensary Administration Program
In the program at Rockford Career College, you will learn skills that will make you a valuable employee while standing out from other applicants. In less than a year, you will be empowered to go further in your career by:
- Enabling you with the ability to plan, purchase and manage inventories
- Identifying needs and impacts on future customers
- Teaching you the cannabis laws in your state
- Providing critical knowledge on the medical use of marijuana
- Developing foundational business management practices and approaches
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Rockford Career College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 8 months
100% of the program is online
1 https://www.petmd.com/dog/general-health/cannabis-oil-dogs-everything-you-need-know (retrieved 4/5/2021)
CD140 Cannabis Pharmacology and Medical Use - This course will also provide an understanding of how cannabis is used with animals. (see course catalog for details)