LAST CHANCE TO APPLY FOR SEPTEMBER PROGRAMS!
Are you thinking about applying for a September program? There are plenty of programs available for students, but application deadlines for most of the programs are approaching fast!
At Rockford Career College our staff and instructors are here for you!
- The admissions team – helps you obtain/complete all documents required to enter college.
- The financial aid team – works with you to create a plan within your budget.
- Instructors – small class sizes allow our instructors to help you learn everything you need for your new career.
- Student services team – They are here for you! They can assist in anything from finding childcare and transportation to assisting with employer issues or even find you a study group.
- CAREER SERVICES team – We help you find a job to launch your career. Employers know us and work with us to tailor our programs to meet local job requirements. We don’t stop there. Graduates can return any time (yes, even ten years later) and we will help you find that next job.
BUT you can’t wait. Contact us today for the September start.
Rockford Career College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is recognized by the United States Department of Education as the designated institutional accrediting body for over 650 post-secondary, trade and technical schools that provide education to over 150,000 students in a wide variety of vocational programs each year.